Getting ready to ask questions about money
Being a very specific topic, right before asking tarot questions about money, you should take some time to truly focus on what you want. You can do this in many different ways. You can:
Meditate on the topic. You can choose any guided meditation with a visualization about wealth and money to center yourself, focus on the topic and finally have a clear vision of what you want.
Journaling about it is a great way to truly know what you desire. So many times, we are called to kind of follow a path that is pre-written by others, by those around us, by our parents, or even pre-written by ourselves during a certain time of our life. But what do you want now? Why do you want it so badly? How do you want to feel while bringing money into your life?
Don’t forget to really surrender to your intuition and don’t be scared of what you dream of! Unveil your true desire and ask tarot questions about it to know if it will happen and how you can let it manifest!
Best questions about money
- What do I need to know about my finances?
- What can I do to improve my current situation?
- Is my current job the right one to make more money?
- What do I need to know about a raise?
- What does the future hold about money?
- How will money make me feel?
- Shall I work on this project?
- Will the next step in my career bring me more money?
- How will money come my way?
- What can I do to earn xxxx a year?
- What can I do to earn more money this month?
- How can my financial situation help me shape my dream life?
- Will my financial difficulties be solved?
- Will the company’s crisis affect my salary?
- What sacrifices should I make to have more money?
- What advantages and disadvantages can I get if I buy or sell, for example, my house?
- How can I increase the profits of my businesses?
- How will matters relating to my inheritance unfold?
- How will my financial situation evolve?
- Will following my dreams bring me money as well?
- Is it the right time to invest my money in a new project?